March Madness Meetup: Girls’ Night Out
Celebrate our own version of March Madness with TriFABB’s Girls’ Night Out, an evening of pampering and panache!
We are SO INSANELY excited to announce our March triFABB meet up! We’re calling it our “March Madness Meet Up: Girl’s Night Out” It’s going to be one for the books… Trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss this one!
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, March 11th
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: Briar Chapel | 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Hosted onsite at Briar Chapel, the Triangle’s largest green master-planned community and one of the nation’s top-ranked locations to live.
- Held in the newly unveiled model home by award-winning builder, Garman Homes This “Pinterest-style” fashionista house is hand-designed for the busy mom, showcasing features like a secret “mommy escape room” with a wet bar and TV that plays Bravo! day and night!
- Address: 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Tips from Garman’s “Pretty Committee” of leading designers about 2015 design trends. You’re invitied to bring a picture of your own space for free design advice!
- Shop and browse products and services from some of your favorite local small businesses and boutiques
- Enjoy a FUN photobooth!
- Escape and relax with onsite chair massages.
- Enjoy a wine bar with hand-picked chocolate pairings.
- Specialty menu of heavy hors d’oeuvres from leading local chef.
- Opportunity to support help cancer survivors through the UNC Lineburger Cancer Center.
I told you. It’s going to be AWESOME.
Please kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
*If you are a small business and would like to have a “table” at the meet up OR if you would like to donate any samples or swag to our swag bags, please contact triFABB@gmail.com!
Can’t wait to see you there!
In celebration and to kick-off Fall Beauty Week, Saks Fifth Avenue is hosting a Beauty Blogger Cocktail event on Tuesday, September 24 from 4pm-6pm.
Be the first to get insider trend presentation on what’s hot in beauty for the fall season.
You will receive a special surprise “Blogger Box” for participating and being part of the Fall Blogger Brigade.
If you are interested in signing on to help spread the word about Fall Beauty Week, please contact Suzanne McKeon, Marketing Director, Saks Fifth Avenue Raleigh @ Suzanne_mckeon@s5a.com – by September 1.
Saks Fifth Avenue invites YOU to be a part of their Fall Blogger Brigade.
Help get the word out about what’s up and coming this fall – and get insider knowledge on fashion and beauty trends, get invited to attend events with designers, and be connected to the leader in style and fashion in the Triangle.
If you are interested in signing on for the fall season – please contact Suzanne McKeon, Marketing Director, Saks Fifth Avenue Raleigh @ Suzanne_mckeon@s5a.com – by September 1, 2013.
Hey triFABB members! We are so excited to have Mary from Clothes Hound, one of our awesome local boutique partners, guest posting for us today! She’s talking about the REALLY COOL Guest Blogger program that Clothes Hound has for working with triFABB bloggers.
Check it out!
Clothes Hound Boutique which currently serves two triangle locations, one in Raleigh and our newest location in Chapel Hill would like to offer our TriFabb ladies a unique opportunity!
We would love it you would guest blog or simply write a blog about us!
This can be anything related to Clothes Hound OR it can be simply about your blog, the fashion you love, trends you see coming up as the next big thing, or even your favorite pinterest recipe or DIY that you are loving! We are seeking qualified contributors and would love to have your input.
We will also give your plug a blog on our facebook which has almost 1800 fans and our twitter which is approaching 1000 followers!
As a very special thank you, we will offer you 20% off any of the items you purchase from Clothes Hound if you feature them in your blog or guest blog post. Two of your triFABB sweethearts are already taking advantage of this opportunity. Check out their personal Facebook albums of their Clothes Hound fashions here. We would love to make a personal album for you as well!
Angela from Head to Toe Chic and Marissa from Shabby Chic and Cheap
Visit our website at Shopclotheshound.com
And check us out online:
Clothes Hound Facebook | Clothes Hound Twitter
If you’re interest in blogging about us or being featured as a guest blogger email Mary Gillogly at email@example.com.
September 6th, 2012 Fashion lovers from all around will gather for the annual FASHION’S NIGHT OUT. And of course, triFABB wouldn’t miss out for the world!
We love Belk. So, here are the details YOU need to know:
DATE: Thursday, September 6th, 2012
WHAT: BELK CELEBRATES FASHION’S NIGHT OUT
WHERE: Belk Crabtree Mall | 4325 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh
- FALL DENIM PRESENTATION
- 7PM IN OUR JONES NEW YORK SIGNATURE SHOP
- Meet Jeffrey Thorpe, Jones New York SVP & Creative Director, as he showcases fall’s best denim looks to take you from day to date night!
- REFRESHMENTS, SWEETS & STYLE: All in one delightful place! Indulge your sweet tooth & sense of style at these great brand shops!
- French Connection • Lilly Pulitzer Free People • Karen Kane • Ladies’ Shoes
- Plus, walk the red carpet in our Sophie Max shop, and take home a photo souvenir!
So, who is going? Will we see you there?
Check out the photos from our official launch party!
Just click an image to view the gallery!
BLOGGERS IN ATTENDANCE: