Join triFABB for our September Meet Up at Lilly Pulitzer – Southpoint Mall!
Where: Lilly Pulitzer, Southpoint Mall in Durham, NC (Across from Sephora, near JC Penny and Belk)
Date: Thursday, September 10th, 2015
Benefitting: Proceeds from all sales from 5pm-9pm will benefit Children with Hair Loss
There will be sips, sweets, mystery gifts, and so much more!
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org!
March Madness Meetup: Girls’ Night Out
Celebrate our own version of March Madness with TriFABB’s Girls’ Night Out, an evening of pampering and panache!
We are SO INSANELY excited to announce our March triFABB meet up! We’re calling it our “March Madness Meet Up: Girl’s Night Out” It’s going to be one for the books… Trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss this one!
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, March 11th
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: Briar Chapel | 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Hosted onsite at Briar Chapel, the Triangle’s largest green master-planned community and one of the nation’s top-ranked locations to live.
- Held in the newly unveiled model home by award-winning builder, Garman Homes This “Pinterest-style” fashionista house is hand-designed for the busy mom, showcasing features like a secret “mommy escape room” with a wet bar and TV that plays Bravo! day and night!
- Address: 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Tips from Garman’s “Pretty Committee” of leading designers about 2015 design trends. You’re invitied to bring a picture of your own space for free design advice!
- Shop and browse products and services from some of your favorite local small businesses and boutiques
- Enjoy a FUN photobooth!
- Escape and relax with onsite chair massages.
- Enjoy a wine bar with hand-picked chocolate pairings.
- Specialty menu of heavy hors d’oeuvres from leading local chef.
- Opportunity to support help cancer survivors through the UNC Lineburger Cancer Center.
I told you. It’s going to be AWESOME.
Please kindly RSVP to email@example.com ASAP.
*If you are a small business and would like to have a “table” at the meet up OR if you would like to donate any samples or swag to our swag bags, please contact triFABB@gmail.com!
Can’t wait to see you there!
It’s going to be an AWESOME, totally fun, and totally different kind of meet up! Wear your cutest workout clothes… because you will sweat. BUT, there will be delicious beverages and food afterwards. It’s basically going to be a workout PARTY.
- PLEASE RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Spots are limited!
- Create a user account (this takes 30 seconds) by clicking Sign up at north-carolina.flywheelsports.com(no credit card needed, there is no charge for this)
- It’s going to be a FREE 45 min cycling class followed by free FAIRE restaurant nibbles & beer/wine
- Class is suitable for all ages and skill levels (pregnant women are welcome as well!! This is really for anyone!)
- Flywheel can work off anywhere from 500-800 calories in a 45 minute class (that’s more than a couple pieces of pie!)
- Parking deck under the building – enter off Clark St. and just take elevator up
- Feel free to bring a food item to donate to BackPack Buddies our featured charity for the evening!
So, who’s ready to FLY?!
Announcing our Fall Meet Up! (This is the rescheduled “Mommy’s Night Out” from September… but this time, ANYONE is welcome to attend!)
The details are below:
Date: Wednesday, November 19th 2014
Where: Progeny Shoppe in Raleigh | 209 Bickett Boulevard Raleigh, NC
Bring $$ for a Raffle Ticket to Benefit TRANSFORMING HOPE Ministries!
Calling all bloggers!
Peachy Keen’s FROZEN Fall Fashion Show is coming up on Wednesday, October 29th at 6pm. With drinks, hor d’oervors, shopping, prizes and a runway show it’s sure to be a fun Girl’s Night Out!
They are looking for fashion/lifestyle/photography bloggers to come to their show (complimentary ticket) in exchange for writing about the show on blogs and helping to promote the event prior to the show.
All the details about our show can be found here: http://pkfrozen.eventbrite.com.
For more information, contact Jen at Peachy Keen boutique! email@example.com
We are really excited to announce our September meetup which is a very special meetup… a momma’s night out!
It’s happening September 25th, from 7-9pm at Progeny Shoppe in Raleigh, NC. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s also a fun giveaway happening on still being molly’s blog! Check it out and see you there!