Join triFABB for our September Meet Up at Lilly Pulitzer – Southpoint Mall!
Where: Lilly Pulitzer, Southpoint Mall in Durham, NC (Across from Sephora, near JC Penny and Belk)
Date: Thursday, September 10th, 2015
Benefitting: Proceeds from all sales from 5pm-9pm will benefit Children with Hair Loss
There will be sips, sweets, mystery gifts, and so much more!
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org!
ANNOUNCING: triFABB March Madness Meetup!
March Madness Meetup: Girls’ Night Out
Celebrate our own version of March Madness with TriFABB’s Girls’ Night Out, an evening of pampering and panache!
We are SO INSANELY excited to announce our March triFABB meet up! We’re calling it our “March Madness Meet Up: Girl’s Night Out” It’s going to be one for the books… Trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss this one!
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, March 11th
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: Briar Chapel | 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Hosted onsite at Briar Chapel, the Triangle’s largest green master-planned community and one of the nation’s top-ranked locations to live.
- Held in the newly unveiled model home by award-winning builder, Garman Homes This “Pinterest-style” fashionista house is hand-designed for the busy mom, showcasing features like a secret “mommy escape room” with a wet bar and TV that plays Bravo! day and night!
- Address: 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Tips from Garman’s “Pretty Committee” of leading designers about 2015 design trends. You’re invitied to bring a picture of your own space for free design advice!
- Shop and browse products and services from some of your favorite local small businesses and boutiques
- Enjoy a FUN photobooth!
- Escape and relax with onsite chair massages.
- Enjoy a wine bar with hand-picked chocolate pairings.
- Specialty menu of heavy hors d’oeuvres from leading local chef.
- Opportunity to support help cancer survivors through the UNC Lineburger Cancer Center.
I told you. It’s going to be AWESOME.
Please kindly RSVP to email@example.com ASAP.
*If you are a small business and would like to have a “table” at the meet up OR if you would like to donate any samples or swag to our swag bags, please contact triFABB@gmail.com!
Can’t wait to see you there!
#triFABB January Meet Up at FlyWheel Sports – Photos
We had a GREAT time at the FlyWheel Sports meet up! Thanks for hosting us!
And thanks to Em Grey Photography for the images.
Join triFABB and FLYWHEEL for a Friday Night RIDE!
Join triFABB FRIDAY, January 9th at 7:15pm for a FRIDAY NIGHT RIDE at FlyWheel in Raleigh!
It’s going to be an AWESOME, totally fun, and totally different kind of meet up! Wear your cutest workout clothes… because you will sweat. BUT, there will be delicious beverages and food afterwards. It’s basically going to be a workout PARTY.
- PLEASE RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Spots are limited!
- Create a user account (this takes 30 seconds) by clicking Sign up at north-carolina.flywheelsports.com(no credit card needed, there is no charge for this)
- It’s going to be a FREE 45 min cycling class followed by free FAIRE restaurant nibbles & beer/wine
- Class is suitable for all ages and skill levels (pregnant women are welcome as well!! This is really for anyone!)
- Flywheel can work off anywhere from 500-800 calories in a 45 minute class (that’s more than a couple pieces of pie!)
- Parking deck under the building – enter off Clark St. and just take elevator up
- Feel free to bring a food item to donate to BackPack Buddies our featured charity for the evening!
So, who’s ready to FLY?!
Come to the triFABB Fall Meet Up!
Announcing our Fall Meet Up! (This is the rescheduled “Mommy’s Night Out” from September… but this time, ANYONE is welcome to attend!)
The details are below:
Date: Wednesday, November 19th 2014
Where: Progeny Shoppe in Raleigh | 209 Bickett Boulevard Raleigh, NC
Bring $$ for a Raffle Ticket to Benefit TRANSFORMING HOPE Ministries!
Calling All Bloggers: Peachy Keen’s FROZEN Fall Fashion Show
Calling all bloggers!
Peachy Keen’s FROZEN Fall Fashion Show is coming up on Wednesday, October 29th at 6pm. With drinks, hor d’oervors, shopping, prizes and a runway show it’s sure to be a fun Girl’s Night Out!
They are looking for fashion/lifestyle/photography bloggers to come to their show (complimentary ticket) in exchange for writing about the show on blogs and helping to promote the event prior to the show.
All the details about our show can be found here: http://pkfrozen.eventbrite.com.
For more information, contact Jen at Peachy Keen boutique! email@example.com
EVENT: Triangle Momma’s Night Out
We are really excited to announce our September meetup which is a very special meetup… a momma’s night out!
It’s happening September 25th, from 7-9pm at Progeny Shoppe in Raleigh, NC. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s also a fun giveaway happening on still being molly’s blog! Check it out and see you there!
The Not So Normal 5K + Weekend: Carrboro and Chapel Hill Family-Friendly Festivities
The Not So Normal 5K + Weekend, a three-day celebration of community and philanthropy, kicks off Sept. 12 and introduces a family-friendly lineup of activities in Carrboro and Chapel Hill, all culminating with a festive 5K race and outdoor country music concert Sunday, Sept. 14. From date nights for parents to babysitting options and pajama parties for the kids, there will be a variety of events for the community to enjoy all while helping raise money for deserving charities. The best part, unlike other races, 100 percent of proceeds from all 5K registration fees goes directly to nonprofits. Learn more about each event and the nonprofit beneficiaries.
Family-friendly events include:
· Friday and Saturday Night (Sept. 12 and 13): Kids’ parties each night, babysitting options, restaurant specials, comedy shows, outdoor movie and a Carrboro Art Walk, “Meet the Merchants.”
· Sunday Morning (Sept. 14):
o The Not So Normal 5K race…well, not quite 5K. We shortened to 2.95 miles to make it flatter and a little easier. Why? Because it’s not so normal! Active families will run or walk this fun run, and strollers are welcome on the course. Registration is just $25 and all proceeds go directly to charity. Participants are also asked to bring one book for Book Harvest and/or two canned goods for local food distribution organizations, TABLE and PORCH.
o Kids’ races, obstacles, face painting and tons of family-fun activities. Children 8 and under are free!
· Sunday Night (Sept. 14): Frankie Ballard Live Presented by 94.7 QDR and The Not So Normal 5K + Weekend. Hosted at University Mall in Chapel Hill, the outdoor concert will feature rising country music star Frankie Ballard, and opening acts Casey Jamerson, Stereosparks and The BuzzTown Band, and DSI Comedy Theater getting the crowd ready to rock. The concert benefits The ArtsCenter, NC Children’s Promise and Kidzu Children’s Museum. Tickets are $9.47 and can be purchased online here.
The Not So Normal 5K + Weekend, presented by Mom in Chapel Hill, celebrates community and with a little music and exercise thrown in! Concepted and brought to life by founder and stay-at-home dad Jay Radford, the inaugural events benefit local nonprofits. It’s anything but average! A full weekend of fundraising for local nonprofits, enjoying time in your community and great 5k… Learn more by visiting, www.notsonormal5k.com.
If you’d like to enter to win two tickets to the Frankie Ballard concert, Follow triFABB on Facebook and leave a comment on this post with your name and why you want to attend the concert! A winner will be emailed and chosen Friday, September 5th!
Happily Ever After: A Couture for a Cause Spring Showcase
Last fall, local designers rocked the runway at Couture for a Cause, with two designers taking home top prizes for their ready-to-wear and couture looks. See what last year’s winning designers — Tiffany Saini and Nicky Relyea — are doing now at Happily Ever After: A Couture for a Cause Spring Showcase on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at Peachy Keen in Cary.
Happily Ever After gets underway at 5 p.m. at Peachy Keen, a designer clothing boutique in Cary, NC. Tickets are $15 online and include complimentary wine and hors d’oeuvres. Guests will get an exclusive look at new lines from local designers Tiffany Saini and Nicky Relyea, then participate in a special styling presentation with Peachy Keen’s creative director, Karly Hankin, exploring the inspiration behind the new lines.
Guests will shop a silent auction featuring items from local businesses. Guests can also shop Peachy Keen’s spring and summer styles, with 10% of sales benefiting Activate Good.
Happily Ever After: A Couture for a Cause Spring Showcase will raise funds to support Activate Good’s programs, including outreach to volunteers, days of service (such as the 9/11 Day of Service and National Family Volunteer Day), and the Activate Schools program, which teaches teens the value of volunteering and empowers them to become community leaders.
Get your tickets here (http://happilyeverafter2014.eventbrite.com) and start figuring out what you’re going to wear for this fun event!
About Activate Good
Activate Good activates volunteers to help charitable causes in our local community. We connect individuals, groups, and companies to volunteer needs with nearly 200 nonprofits around the Triangle. Learn more about Activate Good at http://www.activategood.org.
Happily Ever After: Event Details
Date: Saturday, May 31, 2014
Time: 5 p.m.
Location: Peachy Keen, 250 Grande Heights Dr, Cary, NC 27513
Link to buy tickets: http://happilyeverafter2014.eventbrite.com
triFABB KICKED BUTT at Orangetheory Fitness!
Just wanted to share a little recap of our rather unconventional meetup at Orangetheory Fitness Morrisville today!
This was the first time we’d every done a meetup like this and it was so much fun. The photo above is just some of the members of triFABB who came to the meetup and workout!
If you haven’t heard of Orangetheory Fitness, it’s basically (in summary) a REALLY intense workout that mixes up cardio and strength training but really focuses on customizing the workout to YOUR particular skill level based on your heart rate. You wear a heart rate monitor throughout the workout and you’re able to see on a screen in the room what “zone” you’re in… whether you’re in the cardio zone, the fat burning zone, or the peak zone, etc.
We all agreed it was one of THE most fun, MOST intense, and most challenging workouts we’d ever done.
Lindsay of Poppy Daily even said, “I work out with a trainer 2-3x a week and have for a while and this was, by far, the best workout I’ve ever done.”
We could not agree more!! It was CRAZY hard and we were all totally SPENT by the time it was over, but we felt awesome.
Our trainer, Danny, had so much energy and really kept us going and motivated through the whole thing.
On a separate side note, members of #triFABB even brought canned foods to the event to help collect canned food for the Foodbank of the Triangle!
It was really an awesome afternoon!
If you’re in the Triangle and looking to really get an intense workout, you should totally check out Orangetheory fitness and tell them triFABB sent you!!