Join triFABB for our September Meet Up at Lilly Pulitzer – Southpoint Mall!
Where: Lilly Pulitzer, Southpoint Mall in Durham, NC (Across from Sephora, near JC Penny and Belk)
Date: Thursday, September 10th, 2015
Benefitting: Proceeds from all sales from 5pm-9pm will benefit Children with Hair Loss
There will be sips, sweets, mystery gifts, and so much more!
Please RSVP to email@example.com!
This month we will be meeting at Vineyard Vines at North Hills in Raleigh. The meetup is from 6-8pm and we will be benefitting the Special Olympics of the Triangle!!
PLEASE RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to seeing you at our June meetup!! 🙂
March Madness Meetup: Girls’ Night Out
Celebrate our own version of March Madness with TriFABB’s Girls’ Night Out, an evening of pampering and panache!
We are SO INSANELY excited to announce our March triFABB meet up! We’re calling it our “March Madness Meet Up: Girl’s Night Out” It’s going to be one for the books… Trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss this one!
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, March 11th
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: Briar Chapel | 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Hosted onsite at Briar Chapel, the Triangle’s largest green master-planned community and one of the nation’s top-ranked locations to live.
- Held in the newly unveiled model home by award-winning builder, Garman Homes This “Pinterest-style” fashionista house is hand-designed for the busy mom, showcasing features like a secret “mommy escape room” with a wet bar and TV that plays Bravo! day and night!
- Address: 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Tips from Garman’s “Pretty Committee” of leading designers about 2015 design trends. You’re invitied to bring a picture of your own space for free design advice!
- Shop and browse products and services from some of your favorite local small businesses and boutiques
- Enjoy a FUN photobooth!
- Escape and relax with onsite chair massages.
- Enjoy a wine bar with hand-picked chocolate pairings.
- Specialty menu of heavy hors d’oeuvres from leading local chef.
- Opportunity to support help cancer survivors through the UNC Lineburger Cancer Center.
I told you. It’s going to be AWESOME.
Please kindly RSVP to email@example.com ASAP.
*If you are a small business and would like to have a “table” at the meet up OR if you would like to donate any samples or swag to our swag bags, please contact triFABB@gmail.com!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Announcing our Fall Meet Up! (This is the rescheduled “Mommy’s Night Out” from September… but this time, ANYONE is welcome to attend!)
The details are below:
Date: Wednesday, November 19th 2014
Where: Progeny Shoppe in Raleigh | 209 Bickett Boulevard Raleigh, NC
Bring $$ for a Raffle Ticket to Benefit TRANSFORMING HOPE Ministries!
We are really excited to announce our September meetup which is a very special meetup… a momma’s night out!
It’s happening September 25th, from 7-9pm at Progeny Shoppe in Raleigh, NC. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s also a fun giveaway happening on still being molly’s blog! Check it out and see you there!
We are SO excited to announce our awesome (and very different) March triFABB meet up!!
Orangetheory Fitness Morrisville is excited to invite the members of triFABB to a complimentary group workout on Saturday, March 29 at 1:30 p.m.
Orangetheory Fitness’ heart-rate-monitored training is hailed by The New York Times as an effective plateau-busting workout. During classes, participants of any fitness level wear individual heart-rate-monitors while a trainer leads them through exercises designed to maximize the Orange Effect, which stimulates metabolism and increases energy – resulting in a 900-calorie burning experience with extra caloric burn lasting up to 36 hours post workout.
The Orangetheory Fitness high-intensity interval training workout has also been named the number one fitness trend for 2014! Be sure to like them on Facebook, www.Facebook.com/OrangetheoryMorrisville, and follow them on Instagram, @OrangetheoryFitnessMorrisville.
We ask that all guests please arrive 15 to 20 minutes early the day of to get set up before the class starts.
Please RSVP to triFABB@gmail.com by March 27th!
SO here are the deets:
- What: triFABB meet up and GROUP workout!! WOOHOO!
- When: Saturday, March 29th, 2014
- Time: 1:30pm
- Where: Orangetheory Fitness Morrisville | 1112 Market Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560
- RSVP: triFABB@gmail.com by March 27th!
- And yes, wear some workout gear and come ready to mingle and move!
See you there!
Are you coming to our February triFABB meet up?! If not, you need to and you need to RSVP ASAP! 🙂
BUT, we have an exciting announcement to make! As you may know, we at triFABB love to have a charitable component to ALL of our meetups! Giving back is a huge priority for us!
Well, we are pumped to announce that 10% of ALL sales at Lilly Pulitzer the night of the meet up will be going to the Ronald McDonald House of Durham – AND, we will be collecting items for donation to the house.
- Cans of Chef Boyardee
- Any individually wrapped snacks, meals, biscuits, pizzas
- Single serving frozen meals
- Pop Tarts, cereal & Instant Grits
- “Swiffer” Dusters
- Magic Erasers
- Laundry detergent
- Feminine care items
- To view the full list, click here, http://bit.ly/1a2M4fY
Questions? Let us know! See you February 6th!