We are so excited to announce our July meet up and our THIRD Birthday Party!
Join us FRIDAY, July 31st from 5-8pm at The Peachy Keen Boutique in Cary, NC!
Please RSVP to email@example.com.
Join our community and other triFABB members and come rock the night at Motorco and fight for the freedom of those enslaved by human trafficking RIGHT HERE in our community.
Get your tickets at the link below. 100% of the proceeds benefit Transforming Hope.
Cost: $10 in advance/$12 at the door
Musical performances will be by local artists JKutchma, Todd Johnson and The Revolvers, plus a late-night DJ & Dancing.
Also, if you can, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re attending!
Get your T-shirt for the event with 38% of proceeds going to Transforming Hope Ministries
All ticket sales benefit Transforming Hope a local non-profit aimed at educating the community on commercial sexual exploitation and trafficking, preventing it in our communities and restoring the lives of the exploited.
We are so excited to formally announce our June #triFABB meetup!
This month we will be meeting at Vineyard Vines at North Hills in Raleigh. The meetup is from 6-8pm and we will be benefitting the Special Olympics of the Triangle!!
PLEASE RSVP to email@example.com! We look forward to seeing you at our June meetup!! :)
We are excited to announce and share our MAY triFABB meetup with y’all!
Come on out to the Kendra Scott store at Southpoint Mall in Durham, NC on Thursday, May 21st from 6:30pm-8:30pm for some sips, sweets, and a lot of fun with your fellow blogger friends!
Also 10% of all proceeds from the evening will benefit Transforming Hope, a local organization working to end sex trafficking in our community.
Please RSVP ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are SO excited to announce our April triFABB meet up and Southern Women’s Show Preview.
The Meetup will be held… Thursday, April 23rd from 6-8pm at the NC State Fairgrounds, Jim Graham Building. There will be SO MUCH awesome happening that evening, you’ll get exclusive access to preview the show, and you’ll also see the fashion show dress rehearsal.
Please RSVP ASAP to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
March Madness Meetup: Girls’ Night Out
Celebrate our own version of March Madness with TriFABB’s Girls’ Night Out, an evening of pampering and panache!
We are SO INSANELY excited to announce our March triFABB meet up! We’re calling it our “March Madness Meet Up: Girl’s Night Out” It’s going to be one for the books… Trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss this one!
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, March 11th
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: Briar Chapel | 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Hosted onsite at Briar Chapel, the Triangle’s largest green master-planned community and one of the nation’s top-ranked locations to live.
- Held in the newly unveiled model home by award-winning builder, Garman Homes This “Pinterest-style” fashionista house is hand-designed for the busy mom, showcasing features like a secret “mommy escape room” with a wet bar and TV that plays Bravo! day and night!
- Address: 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Tips from Garman’s “Pretty Committee” of leading designers about 2015 design trends. You’re invitied to bring a picture of your own space for free design advice!
- Shop and browse products and services from some of your favorite local small businesses and boutiques
- Enjoy a FUN photobooth!
- Escape and relax with onsite chair massages.
- Enjoy a wine bar with hand-picked chocolate pairings.
- Specialty menu of heavy hors d’oeuvres from leading local chef.
- Opportunity to support help cancer survivors through the UNC Lineburger Cancer Center.
I told you. It’s going to be AWESOME.
Please kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
*If you are a small business and would like to have a “table” at the meet up OR if you would like to donate any samples or swag to our swag bags, please contact triFABB@gmail.com!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Posted in Event, Information
Tagged blogger, briar chapel, chapel hill, durham, event, march, meet up, meetup, nc, north carolina, raleigh, triangle
This gallery contains 23 photos.
We had a GREAT time at the FlyWheel Sports meet up! Thanks for hosting us! And thanks to Em Grey Photography for the images.