We are excited to announce and share our MAY triFABB meetup with y’all!
Come on out to the Kendra Scott store at Southpoint Mall in Durham, NC on Thursday, May 21st from 6:30pm-8:30pm for some sips, sweets, and a lot of fun with your fellow blogger friends!
Also 10% of all proceeds from the evening will benefit Transforming Hope, a local organization working to end sex trafficking in our community.
Please RSVP ASAP to email@example.com!
We are SO excited to announce our April triFABB meet up and Southern Women’s Show Preview.
The Meetup will be held… Thursday, April 23rd from 6-8pm at the NC State Fairgrounds, Jim Graham Building. There will be SO MUCH awesome happening that evening, you’ll get exclusive access to preview the show, and you’ll also see the fashion show dress rehearsal.
Please RSVP ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!
March Madness Meetup: Girls’ Night Out
Celebrate our own version of March Madness with TriFABB’s Girls’ Night Out, an evening of pampering and panache!
We are SO INSANELY excited to announce our March triFABB meet up! We’re calling it our “March Madness Meet Up: Girl’s Night Out” It’s going to be one for the books… Trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss this one!
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, March 11th
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: Briar Chapel | 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Hosted onsite at Briar Chapel, the Triangle’s largest green master-planned community and one of the nation’s top-ranked locations to live.
- Held in the newly unveiled model home by award-winning builder, Garman Homes This “Pinterest-style” fashionista house is hand-designed for the busy mom, showcasing features like a secret “mommy escape room” with a wet bar and TV that plays Bravo! day and night!
- Address: 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Tips from Garman’s “Pretty Committee” of leading designers about 2015 design trends. You’re invitied to bring a picture of your own space for free design advice!
- Shop and browse products and services from some of your favorite local small businesses and boutiques
- Enjoy a FUN photobooth!
- Escape and relax with onsite chair massages.
- Enjoy a wine bar with hand-picked chocolate pairings.
- Specialty menu of heavy hors d’oeuvres from leading local chef.
- Opportunity to support help cancer survivors through the UNC Lineburger Cancer Center.
I told you. It’s going to be AWESOME.
Please kindly RSVP to email@example.com ASAP.
*If you are a small business and would like to have a “table” at the meet up OR if you would like to donate any samples or swag to our swag bags, please contact triFABB@gmail.com!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Posted in Event, Information
Tagged blogger, briar chapel, chapel hill, durham, event, march, meet up, meetup, nc, north carolina, raleigh, triangle
This gallery contains 23 photos.
We had a GREAT time at the FlyWheel Sports meet up! Thanks for hosting us! And thanks to Em Grey Photography for the images.
We are looking to make 2015 our best year EVER. In order to do that, we need some feedback from YOU… our members!
Would you mind taking just a few minutes to answer a few questions in a short survey?
Here’s the link: http://bit.ly/trifabb2015survey
Join triFABB FRIDAY, January 9th at 7:15pm for a FRIDAY NIGHT RIDE at FlyWheel in Raleigh!
It’s going to be an AWESOME, totally fun, and totally different kind of meet up! Wear your cutest workout clothes… because you will sweat. BUT, there will be delicious beverages and food afterwards. It’s basically going to be a workout PARTY.
- PLEASE RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Spots are limited!
- Create a user account (this takes 30 seconds) by clicking Sign up at north-carolina.flywheelsports.com(no credit card needed, there is no charge for this)
- It’s going to be a FREE 45 min cycling class followed by free FAIRE restaurant nibbles & beer/wine
- Class is suitable for all ages and skill levels (pregnant women are welcome as well!! This is really for anyone!)
- Flywheel can work off anywhere from 500-800 calories in a 45 minute class (that’s more than a couple pieces of pie!)
- Parking deck under the building – enter off Clark St. and just take elevator up
- Feel free to bring a food item to donate to BackPack Buddies our featured charity for the evening!
So, who’s ready to FLY?!
Announcing our Fall Meet Up! (This is the rescheduled “Mommy’s Night Out” from September… but this time, ANYONE is welcome to attend!)
The details are below:
Date: Wednesday, November 19th 2014
Where: Progeny Shoppe in Raleigh | 209 Bickett Boulevard Raleigh, NC
Bring $$ for a Raffle Ticket to Benefit TRANSFORMING HOPE Ministries!
RSVP to Kristin@progenyshoppe.com