Our friends at Style Collective are hosting a two-day conference where you’ll have access to an impactful two-day program full of hands-on workshops, insightful panels, bossbabe networking, delicious food, dancing, photo ops, and lots more!
The Style Collective Conference will be the perfect balance of learning, networking, and most importantly, doing! Would you like to make over $3,500 from your side hustle? Do you want to convert what you learn into actionable goals and profit for the remainder of 2018? With everything that #SCCon18 is offering you, you will have the ability to increase your investment in yourself by at least 180%.
WHEN: April 14 & 15 in Raleigh, NC
BONUS: Use code TRIFABB at checkout for $50 off your classic ticket today!
Media Exposure, Brand Deals, and Leveling-Up Workshop with Amanda Berlin and Annie Spano
- How to find contacts and what to say to create authentic connections with media and brand contacts in order to increase your visibility, build your reputation, and monetize your passion.
- Leverage your publicity opportunities to improve your credibility, your pitches, and 10x your brand deals.
Ready to Launch: Podcasting and Making it to the Top 10 Workshop with Courtney Bentley and Annie Spano
- Learn why you should start a podcast to share your vision with millions of people around the world.
- Find out what chart-topping podcasts have in common, how guests amplify your mission and how you can collaborate with others through a shared purpose.
Purchase your #SCCon18 ticket here:https://stylecollective.us/conference , and use code TRIFABB for $50 off! Plus, once you purchase your ticket, we pay you $100 for every attendee you get to buy an #SCCon18 ticket!
Tomorrow is “End It Day”, when people all over the world get their red sharpies out and put a red X on their hands, take a selfie, post it on social media, and pledge to do their part to end human trafficking. It’s a good day in that it is encouraging to see SO MANY people utilizing social media together to make such a great statement. I see far too many times where social media is used to bully or vent or negatively impact someone in some way. I’m behind anyone attempting to use social media for something so positive.
Here’s the thing though….too often we get caught up in the virtual collaboration and we forget that we actually CAN do something in real life. I’ve seen the smallest act make the biggest difference. So nothing is a wasted effort when done genuinely and wholeheartedly.
If you’re not sure where to start in doing your part to end human trafficking, Transforming Hope Ministries (http://www.transforminghopeministries.org) has created a PLEDGE with a list of about 15 other ways (besides signing the pledge) to get involved and really do your part to end human trafficking. PLUS, you don’t even have to be local to do some of the things listed. Check it out the pledge here!
If you do participate in End it Day, please don’t simply let this be a day to post a selfie and move on. Do your research. Understand how prevalent human trafficking is in America, in areas where you’d least expect it to happen and to people you’d least expect it to happen to. Look a little closer at situations that may seem just not right and report them to the National Human Trafficking Hotline (888-3737-888). You can do it anonymously and if nothing was wrong, it’s okay. Better to be safe than sorry and allow exploitation to continue.
I hope you’ll join us tomorrow on social media with your red X and selfie. Be sure to use the hashtag #EndItMovement. You can also use the hashtags #TheHopeEffect, #BeTheEffect, and #TransformingHope to show your local support. More importantly, I hope you’ll join me during the rest of the year as well! If you’re participating in the red X and selfie posts, please post them in the comments below too! I’d love to see who participates!
In honor of Human Trafficking Awareness month, we have teamed up with Kendra Scott and Transforming Hope Ministries again for an awesome meetup and fundraiser!
Thursday, January 21st,
Kendra Scott Southpoint
Bring ANYONE! Anyone is welcome to this meetup. The more the merrier!
Who is planning on coming? Tag your friends!
March Madness Meetup: Girls’ Night Out
Celebrate our own version of March Madness with TriFABB’s Girls’ Night Out, an evening of pampering and panache!
We are SO INSANELY excited to announce our March triFABB meet up! We’re calling it our “March Madness Meet Up: Girl’s Night Out” It’s going to be one for the books… Trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss this one!
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, March 11th
- Time: 7-9pm
- Location: Briar Chapel | 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Hosted onsite at Briar Chapel, the Triangle’s largest green master-planned community and one of the nation’s top-ranked locations to live.
- Held in the newly unveiled model home by award-winning builder, Garman Homes This “Pinterest-style” fashionista house is hand-designed for the busy mom, showcasing features like a secret “mommy escape room” with a wet bar and TV that plays Bravo! day and night!
- Address: 65 Old Piedmont Circle, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Tips from Garman’s “Pretty Committee” of leading designers about 2015 design trends. You’re invitied to bring a picture of your own space for free design advice!
- Shop and browse products and services from some of your favorite local small businesses and boutiques
- Enjoy a FUN photobooth!
- Escape and relax with onsite chair massages.
- Enjoy a wine bar with hand-picked chocolate pairings.
- Specialty menu of heavy hors d’oeuvres from leading local chef.
- Opportunity to support help cancer survivors through the UNC Lineburger Cancer Center.
I told you. It’s going to be AWESOME.
Please kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
*If you are a small business and would like to have a “table” at the meet up OR if you would like to donate any samples or swag to our swag bags, please contact triFABB@gmail.com!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Join triFABB FRIDAY, January 9th at 7:15pm for a FRIDAY NIGHT RIDE at FlyWheel in Raleigh!
It’s going to be an AWESOME, totally fun, and totally different kind of meet up! Wear your cutest workout clothes… because you will sweat. BUT, there will be delicious beverages and food afterwards. It’s basically going to be a workout PARTY.
- PLEASE RSVP to email@example.com ASAP. Spots are limited!
- Create a user account (this takes 30 seconds) by clicking Sign up at north-carolina.flywheelsports.com(no credit card needed, there is no charge for this)
- It’s going to be a FREE 45 min cycling class followed by free FAIRE restaurant nibbles & beer/wine
- Class is suitable for all ages and skill levels (pregnant women are welcome as well!! This is really for anyone!)
- Flywheel can work off anywhere from 500-800 calories in a 45 minute class (that’s more than a couple pieces of pie!)
- Parking deck under the building – enter off Clark St. and just take elevator up
- Feel free to bring a food item to donate to BackPack Buddies our featured charity for the evening!
So, who’s ready to FLY?!
THIS WEEKEND is the Triangle’s Premier Womens Consignment Sale for Savvy Shoppers!
In one fabulous weekend you can update your clothing, hand bags, jewelry, accessories, shoes, home décor & more!
The next sale is March 13 – 15, 2014 in the High House Crossing Shopping Center! 2723 NC HWY 55 Cary.
For more information visit: http://www.designerconsignors.com/.
Well, if you live in the Raleigh / Durham area… you should definitely check out the sale. AND, we are giving away a $25 gift certificate to the sale! Check out the giveaway on our Facebook page or by clicking here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hello triFABB friends and fans!
We are SO EXCITED to present our FIRST GIVEAWAY! This amazing giveaway is brought to you by the fabulous folks at Belk. One lucky triFABBer will win a SERIOUSLY amazing Belk Beauty Grab Bag with over $300 worth of beauty products in it!
The products include:
- *Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Optimizing Skin Serum (FULL SIZE)
- *Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate (FULL SIZE_
- Viva La Juicy – La Fleur Perfume (Large Sample Size)
- Lovestruck Floral Rush – Vera Wang Perfume (Large Sample Size)
- Marc Jacobs – Dot Perfume (Large Sample Size)
- Calvin Klein – Encounter Perfume (Large Sample Size)
- Aqua – Eternity Perfume (Large Sample Size)
- Taylor Swift Perfume (Large Sample Size)
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (Sample)
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting / Firming Serum (Sample)
- Lipstick Case
- *Justin Bieber Girlfriend Touchable Body Lotion (Full Size)
- Chevron Bag from LuLu’s Mimi
Now, how awesome is THAT? We are pretty pumped. A HUGE thank you to Belk for hooking us up with this prize pack! And a HUGE thank you to the loyal triFABBers for participating and getting the word out about us. We are here for y’all and LOVE what you guys are bringing to the blogging community! 🙂
*Since WordPress doesn’t allow the embedding of Rafflecopter, you can enter the contest by clicking the above link or clicking here – it will take you to a tab on our Facebook page where you can enter!
Till next time,
triFABB members had an amazing time at #FNO at Belk Crabtree last week. Here are just a few photos from the event!
above photos courtesy of triFABB co-founder Mia Maree
above photos courtesy of triFABB co-founder Brooke Allen
Did YOU attend Fashion’s Night Out? We’d love to see your photos or hear your stories!
Hey triFABB members! We are so excited to have Mary from Clothes Hound, one of our awesome local boutique partners, guest posting for us today! She’s talking about the REALLY COOL Guest Blogger program that Clothes Hound has for working with triFABB bloggers.
Check it out!
Clothes Hound Boutique which currently serves two triangle locations, one in Raleigh and our newest location in Chapel Hill would like to offer our TriFabb ladies a unique opportunity!
We would love it you would guest blog or simply write a blog about us!
This can be anything related to Clothes Hound OR it can be simply about your blog, the fashion you love, trends you see coming up as the next big thing, or even your favorite pinterest recipe or DIY that you are loving! We are seeking qualified contributors and would love to have your input.
We will also give your plug a blog on our facebook which has almost 1800 fans and our twitter which is approaching 1000 followers!
As a very special thank you, we will offer you 20% off any of the items you purchase from Clothes Hound if you feature them in your blog or guest blog post. Two of your triFABB sweethearts are already taking advantage of this opportunity. Check out their personal Facebook albums of their Clothes Hound fashions here. We would love to make a personal album for you as well!
Angela from Head to Toe Chic and Marissa from Shabby Chic and Cheap
Visit our website at Shopclotheshound.com
And check us out online:
Clothes Hound Facebook | Clothes Hound Twitter
If you’re interest in blogging about us or being featured as a guest blogger email Mary Gillogly at firstname.lastname@example.org.